We are searching for a Manager consultant who will join our Networks team based in Madrid.
You will be a key team member of the Unit, directly involved in the development of the projects as Team Leader and/or project manager with good knowledge of related fields (power system analysis) and a good understanding of Client needs and business behind. You will contribute to specific projects of consultancy in the Power Sector with the execution of the required powers system analysis components
• English professional skills (C1 or higher).
• Willingness and availability to travel.
• Strong experience as user of Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge to operate power flows standard programs (e.g., PSS/E, DigSilent…)
• Capability to understand and interpretate the results of power system studies.
• 8-10 years of experience in Power System Analysis.
• At least low-mid level of capacity (knowledge or experience) as Project Manager (aiming to improve)
• Client – oriented and effective communication skills.
• A proactive attitude be oriented towards career evolution based on results contribution.
• Related computational languages and tools (Economic dispatch is a strong advantage).
• International experience.
• Project Management basic knowledge and tools is an advantage.
✔️Competitive salary package + annual bonus+ flexible remuneration
✔️Flexiwork: our 100% flexible plan. We don’t have fixed schedules at MAI, you can organise yourself and decide when your 8 hours per day start!
✔️50% of your time working remotly
✔️Private medical insurance for you and 3 members of your familiy
✔️Free healthy food each Monday and Wednesday!
✔️The opportunity to travel in countries with a unique culture
✔️ A great team!